Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer Inspiration

Hello, world! 

It's summer time! So, you have read books, watched movies, slept in (a lot), taken trips, and prepped for next school year. I have also been bitten by the summertime bug, but the bug that bit me mostly inspired me to prepare for next school year. This blog is part of that. I felt inspired to create a blog to share teaching ideas and personal stories to maybe, hopefully keep me motivated and keep other educators motivated too!

Why do we need the motivation? Well...you know why. We get caught up in paperwork, meetings, and everything else that our own needs get put on the back burner. This summer, I began running again and it feels fantastic! After a run I feel accomplished and strong. I'm vowing to continue running when the school year starts up. I hope all of you keep your summer hobbies going come school time :)

I have some crafty things to share with you guys too, but this post is really just to say "hi!" and to get the blog started! I will try to make it appealing for all of you to read!

Keep enjoying your summer!

Ms. Sunshine 

No comments:

Post a Comment