Friday, July 18, 2014

Crafty Little Things

Okay...so I've had some extra energy and time this summer and I began making little things for my classroom. Not knowing which grade I would be teaching in the fall, I made two items that could be for any elementary grade.

The first is a "No Name" clip board. I used scrap booking paper, ribbon, and clothes pins. There are a couple variations of this on Pinterest and this is my own variation.


This next item was even easier to make! It's a ribbon with clothes pins glued on both sides. The clothes pins are spaced so that a standard sheet of paper will fit in each without touching others. This could hang in the windows to show one side to people walking outside the classroom while the other side is visible inside the classroom or it could be hung from the ceiling in the classroom so the students' work can be viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment